Tuesday 10 September 2013

Dealing with a loss of a loved one :(

I lost my beloved sister a while back not a day goes by i dont think of her she was my best friend my mummy number 2 everything to me losing her to the cruel illness of CANCER left me scarred for life knowing my big sis wont be their for me anymore no more gossip sessions no more shopping sprees no more besties :( when we lose a loved one we lose a piece of our heart, life stops at one point and takes time to heal.. i learn t to move on with life and know that this is what she would have wanted. as much as we all wanted my big sis here with us i felt we were being selfish because we were only thinking about ourselves and not the fact that my sister was in a lot of pain... she was the most amazing person ever she got on with everyone a bubbly person so full of life... just know that they're may not be here in person but they're hear with us watching over us in heaven.. grieving takes time to heal just know one day we will re unite  for now R.I.P angel xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment